Document Legalization Services in USA
The document legalization services in USA can drive you nutty. Not only is the process time consuming; a single error can fail you at the final representation. Avoid all these hassles and confusion with an easy documentation guide, The Royal Group International.
Emerging as one of the very large service group, the Royal Group offers the document legalization services in USA with an idea for the people to concentrate on their travel plans and leave the worries aside. With complete and detailed knowledge of the documents requirements, the dedicated agents at the Royal Group will relieve your stress and apprehension about the documents.
The documents process does not restrict to the collection of the same, but it extends to their approval by the authorities. The Apostille services are arranged for your documents to be authenticated by the US Dept of State. Each of your public documents such as birth certificates, notarials, court orders etc. needs to be signed and sealed.
There are multiple authorities designated to issue the Apostilles. Unlike others, the Apostille services in Washington, DC are provided too smoothly by the Royal Group International. The clients are assured of the quality and timely services for legalization, Authentications and Apostille services.
With the vast and rich experience, your documents are handled and processed with utmost care. However, the fees for Consular Services vary with different embassies and times for processing. Some embassies do charge extra fees for RUSH / EXPEDITED Attestation services and their fees may change without notice. Our agents at the Royal Group are very professional and knowledgeable with embassies operations and can always assist with the urgent processing. Our fees may be raised as well as we may have to assign an agent to handle the entire process uninterrupted.
Save your valuable time with the easy and hassle free Documents Legalization and Apostille services Washington DC. Choose us as your representative to process your passport, travel visa and legalization services so you can chase your destination.
The following provides an overview of the legalization process:
- Legal documents intended for use in a country which is a member of the Hague Convention require a notarization called an Apostille, and then State Secretary of State Certification.
- Legal documents intended for use in a country which is not a member of the Hague Convention require a Chain Authentication or Consularization, a full legalization that includes Notarization, State Secretary of State Certification,Federal Authentication, and then Embassy Legalization.
- When Exporting goods or working with contracts internationally, there are many documents that require various levels of
Authentications or Apostilles, before they will be considered Valid in another country. The Royal Group International knows what is required for each country and, we can always assist in processing your documents in getting all the proper seals from
any State of the Union and the Territories. This is something we feel proud of and we're always prepared to render our professional services in preparing your documents for the Global use. Once you tell us which village your documents are to
be used (country), you leave the rest of the hustle with us and we shall give you a finished product with all the seals attached
and ready to go.
NOTE: For those of you who happen to send many documents to many places, The Royal Group International would like to give you a crush course in Legalizations, Authentications & Apostilles. Read our in-depth tutorial at Legalization 101.
Why You Should Use the Royal Group
- We are based in Washington, DC.
- As a Single Source Provider (SSP), we possess tracking capabilities and technologies that integrate our services.
- Our highly skilled and experienced agents use their decades of experience with embassies and Department of State so solve the most complicated travel document issues.
- The Royal Group provides all cash and other fees up front for you so there are no delays in processing.
- We offer same-day pick-up and expedited service for your document legalization and translation needs. We ensure your documents are processed properly and efficiently, and for an affordable price (review our rate schedule).
Royal Group Visas
2651 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20008
NOTE: PLEASE COMPLETE THESE FORMS AND ATTACH TO YOUR DOCUMENTS BEFORE SHIPPING
"Please email us if any questions & we'll get back to you immediately!!"
Please email us @ email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org